Are you looking for some clever and creative ways to approach a guy you have your eye on? Well, look no further! With this list of 100+ pick up lines to get a guy, you’ll have plenty of options to choose from to make him laugh, smile, and hopefully, score a date.
Pick-up lines are a fun and flirty way to initiate contact with someone you’re attracted to. They’re usually a play on words, designed to be humorous, cheesy, or even a little bit of both. Don’t be afraid to use them – even if they don’t work, a good pick-up line can break the ice and start a conversation.
What Are Pick Up Lines to Get a Guy & How They Help?
A pick up line is a conversational opener used to break the ice with someone you’re interested in. While they’re often used in a romantic or flirtatious context, they can also be used simply to start a conversation with someone you find intriguing.
Using a pick-up line to get a guy can be an effective way to show off your sense of humor and confidence. The right pick-up line can also help you stand out from the sea of other people vying for his attention.
Pick-up lines can be a fun and playful way to break the ice and start a conversation, but they aren’t the only method you should use to engage with someone you’re interested in. The key is to be yourself, be confident, and let your personality shine through.
Best Pick Up Lines to Get a Guy Heart
- Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
- Excuse me, but I think you dropped something – my jaw.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
- Sorry, I can’t hold it back anymore – I think you’re amazing.
- If you were a library book, I’d never return you.
- Are you an angel? Because I think you just fell from heaven.
- Are you a magician? Because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
- Do you have a map? Because I just got lost in your eyes.
- Can I follow you home? Cause heaven’s gotta be a place on earth.
- I didn’t catch your name, can I call you mine?
- You’re so beautiful, you made me forget my pick-up line.
- Excuse me, but can you tell me what time it is? I need to remember the exact moment I met you.
- Do you have a Band-Aid? I think I just skinned my heart falling for you.
- You must be a villain because you stole my heart away.
- Are you a complete sentence? Because you’ve got everything I’m looking for.
- Hey, I just realized this – but you look a lot like [insert celebrity name here] – have you ever been told that before?
- Was your father a thief? Because someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
- You’re so cute – can I keep you?
- Do you have a twin brother? Because you’re double the love I’m looking for.
- Are you free tomorrow night? Because I want to take you to the moon and back.
- I must be a snowflake, because I’ve fallen for you.
- If I had a star for every time I thought of you, I’d be holding a whole galaxy.
- You’ve got a smile so bright, it could power a small town.
- So, what do you do for work? Oh, wait – I meant besides being ridiculously good-looking.
- I don’t know what to say other than – wow. You’re amazing.
Pick Up Lines to Get a Guy Number
- Can I have your name and number? I just need it for my emergency contact list.
- Excuse me, do you have a pen? I want to write down your number before I forget it.
- Can I put your number in my phone? I have a feeling we’ll need to stay in touch.
- If you let me borrow your phone, I’ll put my number in it – that way, you can text me when you’re ready to go on that date.
- Before I leave, can I get your number? I want to make sure we can keep talking.
- Hi there – can I have your number? I’d like to get to know you better.
- Hey, could I grab your number? I think we need to plan a second date.
- I think we have a real connection here – can I get your number so we can explore it further?
- Hey, I just realized I don’t have your number yet – can I get it before I head out?
- I’ll make you a deal – you give me your number, and I’ll never have to search for it again.
- Can I have your number? I need to add it to my “Things to Smile About” list.
- Hey, what’s your number? I’d like to call you sometime and talk more.
- So, we’re getting along pretty well – can I have your number so we can keep this going?
- I don’t believe in love at first sight, but I think we could be onto something here. Can I get your number?
- I’m not usually this forward, but I feel like I just have to ask – can I have your number?
- I’m having a great time talking to you – can I have your number so we can schedule another chat?
- Hey, I came over here to ask for your number – is that okay?
- Can I have your number? I want to be able to call you and hear your voice again.
- You seem like someone worth getting to know better. Can I have your number?
- Hey, can I grab your number? I have a feeling we could really hit it off.
- I know this is sudden, but can I have your number? I want to be able to see you again.
- You seem like someone who’s really interesting – can I get your number so we can find out if that’s true?
- Hey, I think we have some chemistry here – can I have your number?
- I’m not one to rush into things, but I think we could be headed in the right direction. Can I have your number?
- I don’t want to leave this conversation without knowing how to contact you again. Can I have your number?
Best Pick-Up Lines to Get a Guy Boyfriend
- Can I get a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
- I’ve been a bad girl. Time for a punishment – can you be my boyfriend?
- Hey there, I don’t have any problems carrying your books, holding doors, and beating up people who might be disrespectful to you. Be my boyfriend?
- Hey, I think I’m falling for you. Can we make it official and start something special?
- Hey, I think I need a tutor to help me study this love language. Can you be my boyfriend?
- You’re so sweet, I’ve got a cavity thinking about you. Want to be my sweet boyfriend?
- Do you like my outfit? Great, you can be my boyfriend as I plan to wear more like this in the future.
- Hey, I lost my phone number, can I have yours? I promise to save it as “My Boyfriend.”
- Hi, let’s make a bet. If you can make me laugh, you’ll be my boyfriend.
- Hey, I don’t want this conversation to end right now. Can we prolong it officially by being boyfriend and girlfriend?
- According to my friends, I’m “pick your jaw from the floor” crazy when it comes to humor, so if you let me be your lady, I promise to make you laugh every day.
- Hey, I know we just met, but I have a good feeling. Can you be my boyfriend and make it official?
- Are you a time traveler? Because every time I’m with you, time seems to fly. Want to be my boyfriend?
- I’m not a genie, but I can make your dreams come true. Be my boyfriend?
- Hey, I have a favor to ask. Can you be my boyfriend, so I can brag about you to all my friends?
- Hi, I’m thinking about getting a dog, but I heard boyfriends make much better company. Will you be mine?
- I don’t need a gym membership. With you in my life, just hearing your name makes my heart race. Want to be my boyfriend?
- Hey, can I have your autograph? I’ve been a fan of yours since the day I met you. Want to make it official by being my boyfriend?
- You’re one in a million – no, make that one in a billion. Will you make me the happiest girl in the world and be my boyfriend?
- Hey, I have Netflix and I’m not afraid to share it. Want to make it a date and be my boyfriend?
- I don’t like small talk, but I do like you. Will you be my boyfriend, so we can skip straight to the good part?
- Hey, I have a joke for you. What do you call a guy who’s funny, charming, and all-around amazing? My boyfriend, if you say yes.
- I know this might sound crazy, but can we just skip all the dating and go straight to being boyfriend and girlfriend?
- Hey, I’m not a photographer, but I can definitely picture us together as the perfect couple. Will you be my boyfriend?
- I’ve been searching for someone like you my entire life. Will you make my dreams come true and be my boyfriend?
Pick Up Lines to Get a Guy Interested
- Can I ask you a question? If you had to describe yourself using just one word, what would it be?
- Hey, I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before. What brings you here?
- You seem like someone who knows how to have a good time. What do you like to do for fun?
- I couldn’t help but notice you over here – what’s your favorite thing about this place?
- Hey, what’s your name? I feel like we might have a lot in common.
- You seem like someone who’s really interesting. Can you tell me more about what you do for a living?
- I don’t mean to be forward, but I think you are incredibly attractive. What’s your secret?
- I feel like there’s something about you that I just can’t put my finger on. Care to give me a hint?
- Hey, can I ask you a favor? I’m trying to settle a debate with my friend – what’s the best movie you’ve ever seen?
- You look like you’re having a good time. Can I join you and see what all the fuss is about?
- I don’t usually approach strangers, but there’s something about you that just drew me in. What’s your story?
- Hey, you seem really interesting. Can I get to know you better?
- If I could have it my way, I’d spend all my time talking to you. Care to chat for a bit?
- I’ll be honest – you caught my eye from across the room. Do you have a few minutes to talk?
- Hey, let’s cut to the chase – what’s your number? I would love to get to know you better.
Flirting Pick Up Lines to Get a Guy for Tinder
- Hey, did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because you look like an angel to me.
- Excuse me, I need your opinion – is this shirt too much, or should I keep it on?
- I don’t usually swipe right, but I couldn’t help but click when I saw your profile.
- You seem like the perfect combination of cute and cool. Want to grab a drink sometime and see if it’s true?
- Hey, do you happen to have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
- I’m fluent in emoji, so let me know if you want me to send over a heart eyes or a kissy face.
- You seem like someone who knows how to have a good time – would you like to join me on an adventure?
- I’m not a genie, but I can make your wish of finding someone amazing come true.
- Hey there – you’re so cute, I’m swiping right even though we haven’t matched yet.
- If we matched, we must have some kind of cosmic connection. Want to explore it further?
- I’m looking for the Jim to my Pam, the Ross to my Rachel, the [insert romantic TV couple here] to my [your name].
- Can we just skip the small talk and head straight to planning our first date?
- I’m a bit of a foodie, so if you match with me, be prepared for lots of recommendations for the best restaurants in town.
- I’ve never been on a Tinder date before, but I have a feeling you could change that.
- Hey, you seem like someone who’s fun and adventurous. Want to explore the city together?
- I’m not a magician, but I can definitely make your heart skip a beat.
- If I’m being honest, I swiped right because I was mesmerized by your smile.
- I don’t usually do this, but I couldn’t help but message you when I saw your profile.
- Hey, I’m not sure how to say this, but I think you might be the cutest person I’ve seen on Tinder.
- I’m a bit of a romantic, but if that’s not your thing, we can still have a good time. How about it?
Top Pick-Up Lines to Get a Guy Over Text
- Hey, just wanted to say that you crossed my mind and I couldn’t resist sending you a text.
- Can I confess something? Every time I see your name come up on my phone, I can’t help but smile.
- Hey, I hope you don’t mind if I keep texting you – I just can’t get enough of our conversations.
- I know we just met, but I have a feeling you could be someone really special. Can I keep texting you?
- Hey, I don’t want to come on too strong, but I can’t stop thinking about you. Want to keep the conversation going?
- I know this might sound cheesy, but I think of you every time my phone vibrates. Want to be the reason behind my smile?
- Hey, I’m not usually this forward, but I feel like we have a real connection. Can I keep texting you and see where things go?
- You seem like someone who’s really interesting – can we keep chatting and see if that’s true?
- I don’t want to be that person who always texts too much, but I just can’t resist talking to you. Want to keep the conversation going?
- Hey, I know we just started texting, but can I be honest? I think you’re amazing. Want to see where things go between us?
How to Start or Open a Pick-Up Lines to Get a Guy
Starting or opening a conversation with a guy can be intimidating, especially when you’re trying to use pick-up lines to get his attention. But with the right approach, you can confidently put yourself out there and make a connection with your crush. Here are some tips to help you start or open a pick-up line conversation with a guy:
Confidence is key when it comes to starting a pick-up line conversation with a guy. Even if you’re feeling nervous, try to project an air of confidence and ease. Remember, you’ve got nothing to lose by putting yourself out there.
Find Common Ground
Before you launch into a pick-up line, take a moment to find some common ground with the guy you want to talk to. This could be anything from a shared interest or experience to a mutual friend or acquaintance.
Choose the Right Pick-Up Line
There are plenty of pick-up lines out there, but not all of them are created equal. Look for a pick-up line that’s playful and lighthearted, rather than one that feels too aggressive or confrontational. You want to make the guy feel comfortable and at ease, not put him on the defensive.
Keep it Short and Sweet
Once you’ve found your pick-up line, keep it short and simple. You don’t need to deliver a long, elaborate speech to get your point across. Instead, focus on making a quick, memorable impression that will leave the guy wanting more.
Have a Sense of Humor
Finally, remember to have a sense of humor about the whole thing. Even if your pick-up line doesn’t work out exactly as planned, you can always laugh it off and move on. After all, the most important thing is that you tried.
- Starting a pick-up line conversation with a guy can be nerve-wracking, but with confidence and common ground, you can make a connection.
- Choose a playful and lighthearted pick-up line that’s short and sweet, and be ready to laugh if it doesn’t go as planned.
- Whether you’re trying to get a guy’s attention on Tinder or in person, pick-up lines can be a fun and effective way to make a connection. By following these tips, you can start or open a conversation with confidence, find common ground with the guy you’re interested in, and keep things playful and lighthearted. So go ahead and put yourself out there – you never know who might be waiting to hear your pick-up line.