Are you tired of using the same old pick up lines that seem to have no effect on your love interests? Worry no more! Exercise pick up lines could be the solution you’ve been searching for all along. With these pickup lines, you can have some fun while at the gym, on a jogging trail, in a fitness class or even on a dating app while showing off your creativity and humor. In this article, we will explore over a hundred exercise pick up lines that can help break the ice, get a chuckle, or even lead to something more.
What are Exercise Pick Up Lines & How They Help?
Exercise pick up lines are playful and humorous phrases that are used in fitness-related social settings to break the ice and initiate conversation. These lines are typically used to flirt or express interest in someone you find attractive. Exercise pick up lines are popular among gym-goers, joggers or anyone interested in fitness and good health.
Using exercise pick up lines can be very effective in initiating conversation and possibly winning over your crush. Fitness enthusiasts are often very dedicated and hardworking, which makes it harder to break the conversation barrier during a workout. However, with a witty and confident exercise pick up line, you can adjust the atmosphere and lighten the mood.
Best Exercise Pick Up Lines
- Is there an airport nearby or is it just my heart taking off because of you?
- If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cutecumber.
- Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears.
- Are you an alien because your body is out of this world?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do I have to jog by you again?
- Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
- I lost my number, can I have yours?
- You must have a map because I feel lost in your eyes.
- You caught my heart like a medicine ball!
- Can I follow you? Because my mom told me to always follow my dreams.
- I’d like to recommend you a good gym website, mine.
- Do you workout in secret? Because you’re ripped!
- You’re hotter than my post-workout protein shake.
- Hey, gorgeous, want to spot my lifting form?
- Are you a time traveler? Because I see you in my future.
- You’re a beast in the squat rack, and I’d like to be your beauty.
- Exercise isn’t the only thing I am good at doing repeatedly.
- Do you need a spotter? Because I’d like to spot you at the gym and in life.
- If you sweat glitter, you’d be positively sparkly right now.
- Hey girl, do you think I should take off my shirt? I don’t want to make you sweat but I can’t help it.
- I am willing to squat for two hours just to talk to you for five minutes.
- You are like my sports drink. You give me the energy to keep on running!
- Excuse me, can you spare a second to spot me drowning in those blue eyes!
- You are a 10. On the treadmill, in the weight room, wherever.
- Can you teach me how to workout without my trainer?
Funny Exercise Pick Up Lines
- Your running form is smoother than my pickup lines.
- You have a squat booty – you must be a powerlifter.
- Do you have a referral code? Because you’re a walking advertisement for the gym.
- You’re like a power rack, you give me full support.
- Can I borrow your gym membership? Since I am checking you out, not using machines.
- Are you made of dark chocolate because you’re my cardio bae?
- If you were a dumbbell, you’d be my heaviest lifting.
- Excuse me, do you know how I could download some more muscles?
- You’re the only thing giving me chills in this hot yoga class.
- If you were a HIIT timer, you’d be off the charts sexy.
- I don’t need a gym partner- I just need you by my side.
- I’d like to grow old lifting with you.
- I don’t have a six-pack involving abs, but I am committed to drinking six-packs after every workout. Care to join me?
- If I were a water bottle, would you keep me near you for a full workout?
- You seem to sweat so beautifully, so what makes you sweat?
- Want to come to my gym with me so I can squat down to some new lows?
- I never skip leg day, but I might skip cardio to spend more time with you.
- I’ll be your leg press and you can be my swolemate.
- I am not a personal trainer, but I think we could work something out together.
- You remind me of a gym ball because staring at you makes my abs hurt.
- I’m not great at math, but I think we could add us up to be one irresistible couple.
- Are you a speed bag because I’d love to hit on you?
- You have to be a ninja because you’re sneaking up on my heart, and that’s what I call a heart rate workout.
- Where has my squat form been all my life? Oh, there it is, staring at me in your eyes.
- If you were a gym machine, you’d be a Flex Machine.
Dirty Exercise Pick Up Lines
- I think I need to stretch before I can keep up with you.
- My pushups aren’t the only thing going up and down.
- Are you a warm-up? Because I am sweating just thinking about you.
- You must be a stair master because climbing you all day long seems like a great workout.
- I want you to be the protein shake to my muscles.
- Want to know how to elevate your heart rate even more? Come with me.
- Tough workout, huh? I bet your legs must be sore.
- The way you pump that iron gets me heated up.
- Sweat and muscles are my two favorite things.
- Are those dumbbells in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- You’re like a yoga instructor, flexible and hot.
- If I were a dumbbell, would you be the rack for me?
- I bet your pulse would be racing if we worked out together.
- If I said I liked your body, would you hold it against me?
- I bet you and I would fit great together on a pull-up bar.
- Do you need a spotter in bed?
- My glutes are so sore, but maybe you can help me with some stretches.
- All the weight I lift is no match for the heaviness of my heart beating for you.
- What are you doing after the gym? Because I have something else that needs stretching.
- Can I measure your body fat percentage with my tongue?
- Wanna burn some calories? Let’s get physically fit, and afterward, we can get physically fit together.
- If you were a burpee, I’d do you all day.
- Do you want to try the bodyweight workout or weights, or the body-weighted weights when we’re going to bed?
- I feel like doing some cardio right now, but I don’t mean running.
- You are so hot that if we worked out together, we’d need fire extinguishers.
Cheesy Exercise Pick Up Lines
- Do you believe in love at first lift, or should I curl this barbell again?
- You have a lot of pull which makes me attracted to you!
- I see you’re into fitness – how about fitness whole pizza in your mouth?
- You’re the reason cardio was invented.
- I think sweat is just fat crying because it’s not on your body.
- Excuse me, can I have a spot on your heart?
- I’m not a fitness expert, but I think we’re meant to be together.
- You’re like a gym pump cause I’m hooked on you.
- Excuse me, have you seen my lost gains? It looks like they’ve all come to you.
- Did you fall? Because you look like you’ve got a lot of running in my head.
- Can I take you out for a run? Because my heart is racing just thinking about you.
- You must be a gym mat because you have my back.
- You look like a squat, my favourite workout.
- Can you tell me your name? Because I think I just pulled a muscle falling for you.
- Do you know a great gym nearby? Because I’d love to workout the details of our future together.
- Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes.
- You make my burpees feel like butterflies.
- Excuse me, do you need a speed-walker? Because I think we should walk straight into each other’s arms!
- I am going to start leg-day for sure now you are around!
- You are the dumbbell to my (kettle) bell.
- Together we could accomplish something better than 100 burpees.
- Are you a gym locker because I think you have my heart locked up.
- You know what they say, couples who workout together stay together.
- You must be a CrossFit trainer because you’re always pushing me to do my best.
- I could endorse you as the official snack of my workout.
New Exercise Pick Up Lines
- Are you a marathon runner? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
- Are you a Pilates instructor? Because you’re straightening everything out in my life.
- Do you happen to know what the calorie burn rate is for a good kiss?
- Do you need a fitness partner? Because I’d love to share my passion with you.
- Can I be your personal cheerleader, cheering for you from the sidelines?
- You’ve got more talent than the Ballon d’Or at World Cup finals.
- Do you believe in love at first sweat?
- I am not a personal trainer, but I can make you fall in love with working out.
- If you’re a runner and I am outrunning you, does it mean I’m running away with your heart?
- There are 640 muscles in your body; can I have at least one of them?
- Excuse me, could you help me stretch my muscles? They tense up when I look at you.
- Hey there! I seem to have broken a sweat next to you!
- Your sweat smells amazing!
- You’re a real heavyweight, and I’d love to spot you!
- Were you doing a wall sit earlier? Because you look like you need a break, and I could use the company.
Flirting Exercise Pick Up Lines For Tinder
- Are you a pull-up bar? Because I’d love to get a grip and pull myself close to you.
- I can see that you have a workout routine, but how about including me in your plan for tonight?
- I want to curl up next to you and never stop.
- Do you feel sore? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
- You must be a gym mat because I want to lie down on you forever.
- I bet you have a great deadlift technique, but can you lift my spirits too?
- How about we do some extra crunches in bed tonight?
- Can we work out together? I’ll be your gym partner in life.
- Care to hop on the stationary bike beside me?
- Do you prefer cardio or strength training when it comes to romance?
- If I had a dollar for every time I thought of you, I’d be burning calories all day long.
- You make my heart race faster than any HIIT workout ever could.
- Are you a gym instructor? Because I’d love for you to show me the ropes.
- You’re my protein shake, filling me up with all the goodness I need.
- I’d love to challenge your personal best in the gym and in life.
- If you need a spotter, I’d be more than happy to assist you.
- You’re the missing piece in my fitness puzzle.
- You should know I only have eyes for you when I’m at the gym.
- I’d love to do some reps with you, both in the gym and in life.
- Spending time with you is a workout in itself, it’s always worth the sweat.
Top Exercise Pick Up Lines Over Text
- Are you a cable machine? Because you seem to have pulled me in!
- Do you want to go out and grab a smoothie sometime? I’ve got a protein-packed recipe I’d love to share with you.
- I’d love to be your stretching buddy.
- Can I see you in person? You look like a fit for my workout plan.
- Want to meet up and get sweaty together?
- Your post-workout selfie is my motivation for my entire day.
- I could spend forever in your gym of love.
- Are you a fitness tracker? Because you’re keeping my heart rate up all day.
- If I were a barbell, would you rack me?
- You and me, we’re like a perfect squat form.
How to Start or Open an Exercise Pick Up Lines
Starting an exercise pick up lines session is easy, just look for someone who catches your eye at the gym, take a deep breath, and approach them with a friendly smile. Be confident and witty; make a little small talk before delivering a well-timed exercise pick up line.
Another popular way of using these pick up lines is through dating apps or text messages. Be polite, engaging, and ask for their opinion on fitness and health-related topics
to start the conversation. You could also share your own experiences and ask if they would like to swap workout routines or try a new exercise class with you.
It’s important to remember to keep the conversation light and fun, as well as respectful. Not everyone will be receptive to exercise pick up lines, so be prepared to gracefully accept if someone is not interested.
Overall, starting an exercise pick up lines session or conversation can be a fun way to meet someone with similar interests and spark some chemistry. Just remember to be yourself, be confident, and have fun with it!
Exercise pick up lines can be a fun and light-hearted way to approach someone at the gym or get a conversation started with a fitness enthusiast. Whether you prefer cheesy, dirty, or witty pick up lines, there is a line out there for everyone.
When using these pick up lines, it’s important to remember to be respectful and tactful in your approach. Not everyone will be receptive to them, so it’s important to be prepared to accept rejection and move on gracefully.
Overall, exercise pick up lines can be a great way to break the ice and start a conversation with someone you’re interested in. Whether you use them in person or online, these lines can help you connect with a potential swolemate and maybe even spark a new romance.